Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Looks like someone.....

Question

has to get out and find more work.:lgmoneyey

For several months now Angela and I have been looking for a truck so she can have her Ford Expedition back.Today I found one I liked and we are now the proud owner of a 2003 Ford F250 Power Stroke Diesel 4x4.

post-306-137772186558_thumb.jpg

post-306-137772186566_thumb.jpg

35 answers to this question

I have one just like it but in Red. It was the best purchasing decision of my life. It's my sportscar, going-out vehicle (when I wash it) and my work truck. I LOVE it.

Beth I think they list it as brown.I say it's gold or sand.

Scott since getting the boxer puppy I think we will be out of the weim business for as little while.

Man! I can't believe I forgot about the new little 'un, Roxy! Sorry bout that.:lgtear:

I bet she gets to ride inside!:lgwave:

You guys are a bunch of global polluters with your big trucks, LOL. What's it to fill one of those things $100+? Probably has two gas tanks - and you probably never ever really fill 'em so you can convince yourselves it's not really that expensive to run.

You guys are a bunch of global polluters with your big trucks, LOL. What's it to fill one of those things $100+? Probably has two gas tanks - and you probably never ever really fill 'em so you can convince yourselves it's not really that expensive to run.

The F-450 has a single 38 gallon tank and cost around $105.00 to $115.00 to fill up. I always fill it up and have to swipe the card twice as it maxes at $75.00. I average 2 tanks per week.

On my F-250 a V10 gasser it had a 29 gallon tank and ran around $87.00 to $95.00 a fill up. Always filled that one two. Usually ran about 3 tanks a week.

You have to spend money to make money.

We will not get into how much I spend to fill the tanks on the washer and how often.

Boy that is quite a sstep up from the 78 pinto. Now it is time to get wheels, a chip, exhaust, etc for it and see what you can do to it. ;)

Me, I am still putttering along in my old beater ;)

By the way, I know EXACTLY how long it took for my crew to put a dent in a dentless truck, 25 hours. Backed into a chain link fence along the door. And they do not understand how come they don't ever get to drive my truck.

post-76-137772186625_thumb.jpg

post-76-137772186627_thumb.jpg

Boy that is quite a sstep up from the 78 pinto. Now it is time to get wheels, a chip, exhaust, etc for it and see what you can do to it. ;)

Me, I am still putttering along in my old beater ;)

By the way, I know EXACTLY how long it took for my crew to put a dent in a dentless truck, 25 hours. Backed into a chain link fence along the door. And they do not understand how come they don't ever get to drive my truck.

Maybe for my retirement the kids will all chip in for me to have those extras.I'll finish paying it off by the time I'm 65...........lol.

P.S. The color listed on the paper work for the truck is Pewter.

Here's a pic of my '05 F-250 King Ranch. I think I posted it somewhere else around here at one point, but I gotta say it's probably my favorite truck of all that I've owned and I'm a truck nut. I keep telling my wife that I'm gonna get a F-650 pick-up. She's not saying much, so I assume that means if I get the truck, she's gettin' a divorce.

I'll miss her. :lgwave:

(Just Kidding Julie!)

post-280-13777218667_thumb.jpg

Just bought me a new F 150 for a personal driver.

I use an Isuzu NPR flatbed, a Ford F 350 Gas, and a Ford F 700 for roof cleaning.

The mix tears em up, and i do not care to use a trailer.

That means having to put up with OLD trucks.

Just lost a steering box on the Isuzu, 700 dollars installed USED.

The Ford F 700 sits, really no need for it, only bought it cause it was a great deal.

Don,

What happened to the F150?

It was too small for one of my trailers. I kept it for 8 months then traded it for the F250. That was a year ago this past May. Since the week before Hurricane Katrina hit I've gone from the Silverado 3500 Dually to the F150 Lariat to the F250 King Ranch. Wifey is gettin' tired of seeing new toys show up. The new motorcycle didn't go over too well at first, but after a ride thru the neighborhood she was OK with it.

:lgjump:

I'd like my F250 more if it didnt have so many dings and scratches.

Yeah, I know I put them there, but you have to ding and scratch to make money!

I dented my bumper the first time I towed my trailer. Trailer popped off and was pushing me down the road. (Stupid trailer.)

Don,

I am not a Chevy fan, but that dually of yours still made me drool. I wondered how you would go from that to a F150, but I was so happy to see another Ford, I never questioned it.

Jon,

Within the first week of the F450, the surface cleaner rolled forward and slammed the front of the bed. Barely noticeable thanks to the Line-X, but I know it is there.

has to get out and find more work.:lgmoneyey

For several months now Angela and I have been looking for a truck so she can have her Ford Expedition back.Today I found one I liked and we are now the proud owner of a 2003 Ford F250 Power Stroke Diesel 4x4.

Good to see you are doing well these days. Looks like things are better now that they were about three years ago.